WVU Hospital Headshots
(A $450 value)
Why does a physician need a professional headshot?
- To use on their professional website or social media profiles. A professional headshot helps to put a face to the name and allows patients to connect with the physician on a more personal level.
- To use in marketing materials. A professional headshot can be used in brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials to help establish the physician’s personal brand.
- To use on their resume or CV. Including a professional headshot on a resume or CV can help the physician stand out from other candidates and give a good first impression to potential employers or partners.
- To use in networking situations. A professional headshot can be a useful tool in networking situations, such as job fairs or professional events. It can help people remember the physician and make it easier for them to connect with them on LinkedIn or other professional networking sites.
Here is what you get with a WVU Hospital Headshot Session.
Would you like to be confident that the photo you are submitting meets the qualifications for WVU employees? Don’t stress about that, let IrisMagic take care of it for you.
- One 20 minute session *One per person
- Clean and Safe Environment
- Private setting
- Studio session on a light blue background as required by the employer
- At least 10 proofs to choose from
- 3 final professional retouched photos
- Images delivered high resolution
- Images resized for Find-a-Doctor and marketing purposes as required by the employer.
- Confidence that your employer will not reject the images
- Evening fee’s apply for appointments after hours
*Additional fee applies after hours and on weekends.
Please call 304.290.9946 if you need a time not listed at checkout. Payment is due at time of booking.