Medical Resident | ERAS VSAS Application Photo | WEEKEND OR EVENING APPOINTMENT | IrisMagic Photo Studios[twist_vc]
ERAS VSAS Application Photo WEEKEND OR EVENING APPOINTMENT
(A $450 value)
Here is what you get with a medical resident headshot session.
- One 20 minute session *One per person
- Experienced photographer that has taken over 300 medical resident headshots
- Clean and Safe Environment
- Private setting
- Taken on while or light background per the ERAS requirements
- At least 10 proofs to choose from
- 3 final professional retouched photos
- Photos resized per ERAS requirements
- Images delivered high resolution
- This headshot can decide your entire future, walk away with confidence that your application will not be rejected to due to a poor headshot
How Should I Prepare for ERAS VSAS Residency Headshots?
There are three keys to preparing for your headshot ahead of time.
First, if possible, try to get some sleep, exercise, and sunshine in the weeks before your session. Our editing team airbrushes your selected photos before delivering them to you, but your preparation will help ensure that the photos look as natural as possible.
Second, make sure to briefly wear your desired clothing a couple of days before your session. You want to make sure that your outfit still fit properly and doesn’t need dry cleaning.
Third, take a look at some prior photos of yourself and see if there are any that you particularly like. When you arrive at the studio, show those photos to your photographer, and that will help us find an angle that you find flattering.
$316.94 ($450 value)