Dental Residency Headshots[twist_vc]
Dental Residency Headshots
(A $450 value)
Why does a dental resident need a professional headshot?
- To use on their professional website or social media profiles. A professional headshot helps to put a face to the name and allows patients to connect with the dental resident on a more personal level.
- To use in marketing materials. A professional headshot can be used in brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials to help establish the dental resident’s personal brand.
- To use on their resume or CV. Including a professional headshot on a resume or CV can help the dental resident stand out from other candidates and give a good first impression to potential employers or partners.
- To use in networking situations. A professional headshot can be a useful tool in networking situations, such as job fairs or professional events. It can help people remember the dental resident and make it easier for them to connect with them on LinkedIn or other professional networking sites.
Here is what you get with a dental residency headshot session.
- One 20 minute session *One per person
- Clean and Safe Environment
- Private setting
- Neutral backgrounds to choose from
- At least 10 proofs to choose from
- 3 final professionally retouched photos
- Image delivered in digital format plus (6) 2×2 printed copies
- This headshot can decide your entire future. Walk away with confidence that your application will not be rejected to due to a poor headshot
- Evening fee’s apply for appointments after hours
$174.90 ($450 value)