Why does an actor need a professional headshot?
- To use in auditions. Many casting directors and agents will require actors to submit a headshot along with their resume when auditioning for a role. A professional headshot can help the actor stand out and make a good first impression.
- To use in marketing materials. An actor can use their professional headshot in their marketing materials, such as postcards or flyers, to help promote themselves and their work.
- To use on their professional website or social media profiles. A professional headshot helps to put a face to the name and allows casting directors and agents to easily see what the actor looks like.
- To use in networking situations. A professional headshot can be a useful tool in networking situations, such as acting workshops or industry events. It can help people remember the actor and make it easier for them to connect with them on LinkedIn or other professional networking sites.
Here is what you get with acting headshot session.
- One 30 minute session *One per person
- On location
- At least 20 proofs to choose from
- 10 final professional retouched photos
- Images delivered high resolution
- Additional fees apply on weekends
Please call 304.241.5562 if you need a time not listed at checkout.